We’re excited to be hosting this great educational workshop called Separating Myths From Truths: The Story of Investing presented by R. Michael Flanders, CFP®.
We will discuss the following about the traditional investment model:
- Why market timing doesn’t work
- Why stock picking doesn’t work
- Why an investment’s track record means nothing about how well it will do for you
- The ‘big secret’ of what’s killing the return in your portfolio
- How you can be a very successful investor without using these speculative methods
And we will talk about:
- Dispelling Myths…Some Common Investing Myths Include: Stock Selection, Track-Record Investing, Market Timing, and Costs of Investing
- The Story of Investing: Matson’s Free Market Portfolio Theory (Free Markets Work, Modern Portfolio Theory, and The Three-Factor Model)
- Building a Better Portfolio
- The 20 Must-Answer Questions
We will be sharing this great approach to investing (which could turn out to be a “secret weapon” in your investing arsenal). We are doing everything in our power to make this an interesting and fun event for our wonderful clients. If you have friends or family who are also concerned about their financial future, this would be a great opportunity for them to check out what you’ve been up to and get in on this exciting event. You or your guests won’t be asked to buy anything, but you will learn about the traditional investing myths most people believe, which may compel you to look further at how you are going to build your wealth into the future.
Seating is very limited and reservations are required. Please call us at 803-746-7000 now to tell us how many seats you want to reserve or you can register online at www.PlanningYourLegacy.com.